- Minimum loan value: 300 USD;
- Maximum loan value: 100.000 USD.
- Loans less than 20 000 USD- is not required;
- Maximum loan term- 5 years;
Annual interest rate- from 14.9%
every case annual interest rates amount depends on the loan value and term, the borrower’s length of service and job contract, the borrower’s documented income and income of other family members, and also the rating and reliability of the organization where the borrower is working.
Repayment schedule depends on the borrower’s systematic income (twice a month, monthly), so that loan amount and interest value should be the same at every particular repayment.
- Borrowers documented movable and immovable property;
- Deposit in Basis Bank;
- Bank guarantee;
- Guarantees from individuals trustworthy to Basisbank.
Consumer loans are available to the individuals with documented stable income, minimum 400 GEL, obtained in form of:
- Rental income;
Borrower should be employed for not less than 6 moths.
- Loan Application;
- Documented stable income;
- Submit the application about getting the loan and interview with Manager of the Consumer Loan Department;
- Submit required documents to the bank;
The average time from the submission of supporting documents to the final decision to grant a loan is 3 days.