In order to facilitate the organizations’ operation in Georgia the BasisBank aims to optimize their expenditure and offers the simplified form of salary payment by means of plastic cards.
An organization joining the “Salary Project” is enabled to take an advantage of modern technologies and reducing costs remunerate salaries via clearing settlement by means of the plastic cards specially emitted for them by the Bank.
- to minimize expenditure related to the salary disbursement (cash delivery, security, hiring a cashier);
- simplify salary payment procedures and reduce loss of working time;
- treat salary rates confidential;
- pay salaries systematically to the employees working in regions and therefore save clearing costs;
- issue smoothly business trip expenditure to the staff members who are on their business trips in regions or abroad;
- create additional motivation for the staff members.
- save money safe;
- benefit from the Bank’s overdraft whenever necessary, and to pay at merchants and service providers by means of the most convenient form of payment;
- get an additional card tied to the main card account;
- control cash flow on account via the online banking service "Internet Banking";
- the commission for payment made by card in internet is 0%;
A cardholder can withdraw cash at BasisBank’s or any other ATMs in Georgia or other countries.
In favor of Salary Project participant organizations and the Bank emits VISA electron cards for free. The annual service fee for cards equals 10 GEL. (The service fee could be paid by the cardholder or the organization taking part in "Salary Project").
In the BasisBank system the commission for cash withdrawal from the card equals only 0.2% of the withdrawn amount.
There are two ways of paying the commission (0.2%):
- commission fee is paid by the cardholder;
- commission fee is paid by the organization.
Employees of the "Salary Project" participant organizations can enjoy an overdraft at amount of 100% of their salaries.
Using overdraft the cardholder can spend sums in excess of the balance on his/her account and repay the debt to the Bank later on.
The BasisBank allows the employees of the Salary Project participant organizations to purchase different types of VISA multi currency credit cards (VISA CLASSIC or VISA GOLD) at a discount of 50%.
- Fill in the special application for (Excel file);
- Send the filled application to the Bank electronically, and based on the application the Bank issues a card;
- The employee goes to the Bank to sign the agreement and receive a card. In some cases, the Bank’s officer goes to the organization to distribute cards and sign agreements.
International VISA Plastic Card of BasisBank is a most convenient modern tool of payment in any currency. VISA card can be used in 12 000 000 trade and service vendors throughout the world equipped with VISA
VISA ELECTRON will help you to withdraw cash from your card accounts through ATM or make payment at the places equipped with special electronic terminals. Buying the Basisbank’s VISA ELECTRON will enable you to become an owner of an international card widely used all over the world.
VISA CLASSIC is one of the most popular plastic cards worldwide. It can be used in millions of trade and service vendors in Georgia and other countries equipped with VISA
logo. VISA CLASSIC will enable you to make payments via internet or telephone, as well as to book hotels and rent cars worldwide.
VISA BUSINESS card is the best instrument for managing the expenses connected to the business journeys and representations. By this card you can make a deal without any problem, and if necessary on-the-fly charge the card account for the employee on a business journey. With the VISA BUSINESS card the use of the money for the organization becomes more safe, because in case of loosing the card the money stays on your account.
VISA GOLD will always be your visit card in high society. The owners of this card are served as VIP category clients worldwide. VISA GOLD’s advantages are: high daily limit of cash withdrawal, if you lose your card – you may receive an urgent money transfer anywhere in the world and many other features.
- One should submit a dully filled and signed application form to the Bank, open a new card account or use an existing one, deposit or transfer the indeclinable remainder and card fees on the account in accordance with the established Bank rates.
- During 3 (three) banking days after a transfer (deposit) is made on the account the Bank issues a card and corresponding documents to the applicant. In case of urgent issuance, the card and its PIN code are delivered to the applicant on the next banking day.
- If the applicant does not claim his/her card during 3 (three) months, the card will be annulled. The card owner will not be refunded the paid annual service or commission fees.
Salary payment via plastic cards is the modern, simplified and secure form of payment. The salary programme participants can:
- Simplify their salary payment procedures;
- Treat their salary rates confidential;
- Minimize costs of salary disbursement (cash delivery, hiring a cashier);
- The employees of the organizations taking part in the salary programme are able to enjoy credit (overdraft) opportunities wherever necessary. They will enjoy simplified procedures of credit issuance, whereas the credit is issued on easy terms.
The card has a personal identity code (PIN) known only by the cardholder. PIN code is used for withdrawal cash from ATM. If you forget your card PIN you should immediately address the issuing bank.
The cardholder is entitled to require the card baalnce statement. The statement consists the information about the current balance on the account, transactions and withdrawals made.
Moreover, you can track your accounts during 24 hours via online banking services — www.bankonline.ge
Using overdraft the cardholder can spend sums in excess of the balance on his/her account and repay the debt to the Bank later on. In case of overdraft the minimum remainder of sums on card account is not required.
- Clients receiving their salaries transferred on card accounts;
- Bank depositors;
- Managers or founders of the Bank’s client organizations;
- Other categories of clients in favor of which the Bank makes a decision.
- Place the card in the card-path of ATM with the arrow on the card’s upper side pointing to the path.
- Choose the service language (Georgian, Russian, English) and press the button beside the selected sign.
- Dial your card PIN-code (after the ATM’s request). PIN-code is a 4-digit personal identity code, which you receive in a sealed envelope together with a letter. If you enter an invalid PIN-code in three consecutive the ATM will seize the card. In such cases, please, immediately call the Bank.
- After dialing the PIN-code, please select one of the operations: a) cash withdrawal; b) balance check.
- In case of cash withdrawal, please select currency and amount of the sum. If you do not see the demanded amount on the ATM screen, than, please select "other amount" in the ATM menu and dial an amount you wish to withdraw.
- Take your card, the withdrawn amount and the check. Try not to detain the card and the received cash in the ATM path. Otherwise ATM will seize them. In such cases, please, immediately address the Bank.
You can withdraw cash from any Bank that provides services to VISA international cards. For withdrawing cash you need to present your card and ID to a Bank employee.
When making payment at merchants the sales personnel will provide you with a check to sign. You should sign the check after you’ve checked the accuracy of the amount indicated there. Do not forget to take a copy of the check. You should keep the copies until the indicated amounts are discarded from your account. Your signature should be consistent with that on the back side of you card. Otherwise, the sales personnel are authorized to ask you to present your ID. In case you are not able to present required documents the sales personnel are authorized to suspend payment.
Performing transactions on the internet is possible with VISA Classic and VISA Gold cards. For this you need enter the card’s 16-digit number (in some cases you must also indicate the 3-digit number on the back of the card), and the card expiry date on a web-site. Before entering the card information on the internet, please, be sure, you feel confident about the security and legacy of the web page.
- When receiving your card, please, put your signature (as it is given in your ID) on the designated line on the back of your card. This will protect you from any misunderstandings while using the card.
- Never write your PIN-code on the card or elsewhere easily accessible places by others.
- Keep the card away from magnetic fields, as this can damage the magnetic strip on your card.
- Check the accuracy of amounts indicated on check/slip before signing them. If the indicated amount is inaccurate, require extirpation of the amiss check.
- Enter your PIN-code so that nobody can see it;
- Immediately take out the card after returning from ATM, otherwise the ATM will seize/block it. After transaction is finished take out the check from ATM.
- Do not throw away the check as it contains confidential information about your card.
- If ATM does not perform cash withdrawal transaction, please, check the balance on your card account.
- Check expiry date of your card;
- Be sure you remember your PIN-code;
- Check balance on your card account and whenever necessary fill it;
If you have lost your card, please, immediately inform the corresponding office of the card eminent bank. In order to block your card you need to inform the bank’s card operator your password and other relevant information, also answer his/her questions. Otherwise the card will not be blocked.
On week-days from 10:00 to 17:00
Tel: +995 32 2 922-922
Processing Center: +995 32 2 936-924
Fax to the bank detailed circumstances of card loss: +995 32 2 939-196 VISA Card Service Fees:
|Principle card service fee for the first year
|Principle card service fee for the second year
|Renewal of card
|Urgent card issuing
||+ 20 USD|
|Minimum balance on account
|Daily Cash withdrawal limit
|Daily transaction limit
||0.2% , min. 0.2 |
|Agent Banks’ ATMs
||0.5% , min. 0.5|
||2% min. 3 USD|
||0.2% , min. 0.2 |
|Agents Banks branches
||2% min. 6 GEL|
||2% min. 3.5 USD|
Transfer fees on plastic cards
|From local merchants
From international merchants
|International Stop-list (2 weeks)
|Unauthorized overdraft interest
|Card balance statement
The cost of protest against transaction
|Replacement of damaged card
|Renewal of damaged / lost card
|Suspension of damaged / lost cards via GCAS
|Urgent renewal of card
|Urgent withdrawal of the card
We inform you that since 6 August commission fee of cash withdrawal is reduced from BasisBank cards in ATMs of agent banks: 0.5% - minimum 0.5 Gel instead of 1%. As well as commission fee of cash withdrawal is reduced from BasisBank cards in BasisBank ATMs and service centres: 0.2% minimum 0.2 Gel instead of 0.3% minimum 0.15.
We inform you that from 01 June 2013 annual interest rate will not be accrued on the following VISA cards: Electron, Classic, Gold, Business.